When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness -- and call it love -- true love. - Robert Fulghum

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Forrách Event Planning Name Explained

If someone had told me 8 years ago that I would be running a Event Planning business I would have laughed at them. I was perfectly happy at my well paying desk job and planning events for family and friends when they needed help.

However, 7 years ago today Forrách Event Planning was born...literally.


This is Rach. The minute they handed her to me, I knew I would not be going back to my desk job. Within weeks of her birth I decided that since I had this opportunity to stay home I was a) going to make the most of it and b) show my daughter that a woman can run a business and raise a family.

And with that Forrách (For Rach) came into existence.

This will be my 6th wedding season (I spent the first year learning and interning with an amazing planner) and I'm looking forward to another amazing year with my wonderful clients!

And Happy Birthday to my amazing kiddo. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment