When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness -- and call it love -- true love. - Robert Fulghum

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Headshots

If you know me, you know I am NOT a fan of having my picture taken. I have never done head shot in all the years I've been in business. I'm just not comfortable on that side of the camera.

Well last week, while I was at Eventology, I did a short impromptu headshot session with the wonderful Jen of Jen Lynne Photography.  It was a last minute choice and I ended up going first. Glad I did because I didn't have time to think about it or primp to much. What you see is what you get. Ponytail, Chucks and all!

Jen has a such a sweet, calming personality that I didn't even mind when the clicking started. She even got me to smile and show teeth (which I almost never do.)

So thank you Jen!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment