When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness -- and call it love -- true love. - Robert Fulghum

Monday, May 9, 2011

Maybelline Stiletto Mascara

For the last 6 months my eye lashes have been having a made love affair with Maybelline Falsies. I love, love, love the volume it gives  and the way it looks and feels!



However....

When I was in the store the other day to get a replacement tube, I saw a new Maybelline package that grabbed my eye.


Since there was a deal and I had a coupon, I figured "what the heck!"

Let's just say the Falsies might be getting a little jealous! While I love the Falsies for the big bold lashes, I like the Stiletto for a longer, more natural look. And the brush is very cool!

So my Falsies is going to have to learn to share lash time.



* Opinion expressed is all me! Maybelline didn't provide me with products or compensation (I wish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment